MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS
|Stud Prefix or Brand
|| Mandatory for studs planning to breed if not applied for on your Membership application
REGISTRATION FORMS FOR MINIATURE HORSES
ANNUAL FORMS THAT MUST BE SUBMITTED
SHOW RELATED FORMS
Forms maybe obtained by email or by phoning
the Secretary or Webmaster only if there are difficulties in downloading
online forms. Please ensure first you have an up to date version
of Acrobat Reader before contacting us. Download free Reader
|08 8384 6446
Fax 08 8384 1887
After 7-30pm and weekends
must remember :
1. Keep a copy of all paperwork
sent to office.
2. Record payment method and check if it has been deducted
from your account,
for any future enquiries.
3. Send original registration certificates, with upgrades,
4. Send current photos showing all markings including
5. Send Certificate Of Soundness with two year old upgrade
6. Notify office of gelding of colts/stallions.
7. Pay your membership by 31st July. and Stallion
Return MUST be
lodged by the
1st August each year.
8. Measurement must be by a current member or vet –not
by breeder or owner. Horses
may be upgraded 30 days prior to birth date.
be conducted within that thirty days. Paperwork
only current for
9. Papers are only revoked at four years of age.
10. Mares being introduced into the registry as unknown/unknown
require a MHAA Inc Mare Certificate
of Soundness completed and
signed by the consulting
11. A work order must accompany ALL transactions.
PHOTOGRAPHS FOR REGISTRATIONS
Horses are not to have ribbons, sashes, garlands or any other decorations or adornments that impede the overall image of the horse. All photos must be recent and please write the horse’s name on the back of them. Any application for registration that is sent in with an inappropriate photo will be returned with the appropriate incorrect paperwork fee.
If you are concerned about your paperwork being lost in the post we would prefer you to use Express Post rather than Registered Mail. Express Post is cheaper, traceable and will be picked up every day.
Using Registered Mail may cause a delay in the processing of your paperwork as it may not be collected every day.